The Novel® XS Spinal Spacer System is offered in six configurations to provide surgeons with a wide selection of solutions for an anterior cervical fusion procedure. Offered in PEEK, it is designed to optimize endplate contact as well as receive a maximum amount of grafting material.
- Parallel and 5° lordotic angles offer multiple options of sagital alignment
- Multiple footprint options accommodate varying patient anatomy
- Large contact area is designed to minimize the risk of subsidence
- Large graft area allows for adequate use of bone graft material
- Small, medium, and large sizes offered in 14 to 17mm in width
- Heights from 4-9mm
Degenerative Disc Disease (DDD)
Implants are implanted via an open anterior approach and packed with autogenous bone graft. The Novel® Spinal spacer system is to be used with supplemental fixation.
MMKT-000579A | 2015/10/09