Less Invasive Solutions Spinous Process Fixation System
The BridgePoint® Spinous Process Fixation System offers a less invasive approach reducing the amount of soft tissue dissection and damage. Unique telescoping plates fixate and compress spinous processes to aid in restoromg sagittal alignment and facilitate a reliable interbody fusion. The system provides a strong anchor point from which to apply compression and offers optimal stability while not limiting access to the pars and transverse process.
Key Features & Benefits
- Telescoping plates provide the ability to compress or distract spinous processes up to 5mm.
- Large bone contact area provides a strong anchor point to facilitate a reliable fusion.
- Large bone graft window allows placement of bone graft for fusion.
- Preassembled device minimizes operative time.
- Multiple implant sizes and implant angulation capability provide excellent fit and optimal fixation.
MMKT-000573A | 2015/10/09